Rain, rain, rain. To me, fall is the best season throughout the year. I always wait for the fall comes during the year, but fall has gotten shorter these years in Tokio. We could wear shorts until November then gets cold all the sudden and a long winter, then shorty spring and sticky rain season then, Summer.
When temperature hits around 15C, you would need double layers for your outfit. I want natural materials for anything touches my skin.
1. Thermal shirt by ROCKFACE 100% cotton, tubular body with flat stitches. In a good classic style.
2. Double layer thermal shirt by DUOFOLD The inside layer is pure cotton and wool outside.
3. Ultralight down vest by UNIQLO Packable. Worn as an inner vest for winter.
4. Cotton flannel shirt by the VERMONT FLANNEL It is getting harder to find a good cotton flannel shirt.
5. Stack jacket by BLACK DIAMOND Windproof jacket using windstopper fabrics.
6. Rain sneaker by HOOD RUBBER Bean sneaker in a way.