Giving my dad a gift, I always had a problem. Dads in their 60’s have almost everything they need.
We, however can update their personal belonging. Here are some father’s day gifts.
1. Silken ties from NYC
2. A weekend wear: Chambray shirt made in USA
3. Oxidization sometime helps aged well: For him who gave up fountain pen.
4. Still needs to keep running: ASICS running shoes GEL-QUANTUM 360 KNIT
5. Any leathers are meant be aged well: Still hand-crafted
6. Lastly, dump them and get new ones: OX fabric is always good.
I would rather buy tickets and go to the Yokohama stadium to see a ball game with him.
Just take some time to call your dad this weekend.